What are we doing?
The SCORE project aims to set up a quick and efficient process of Recognition and Validation of professional competencies for the Children’s Products Retail personnel and entrepreneurs throughout Europe, which will be adopted by the labor market of the sector and will lead to the further certification of these competencies by the competent National Authorities in each participating country.
SCORE project is granted under the Lifelong Learning Programme -Leonardo Da Vinci .
The objectives of the project are to:
- Give a chance to professionals who work in the retail sector of Children’s products to get their technical – commercial competencies recognized and valorized.
- Facilitate the recognition of these competencies with a transparent process.
- Help the employability of children’s products retail professionals.
- Facilitate appropriate and relevant training for employees and managers of the relevant enterprises.
- Establish European standards regarding the competencies needed, by adopting common professional profiles.
- Facilitate the comparability of the competencies of the retailing professionals of the sector beyond national frontiers, and therefore contribute to their geographic mobility.
- Contribute to raising the standards of professionalism in the functional commercial area all over Europe.
- Provide with higher transparency and efficiency the selection processes.
- Contribute to the updating of knowledge and to the exchange of experiences between professionals involved in vocational training across Europe.
- Raise awareness of social dimension of marketing and practices in the recognition and validation process.
- Increase the competitiveness of very small enterprises SMEs in children's products retail sector.